Most online casinos offer a generous mix of payment options, giving players access to easy ways to deposit and withdraw their funds. This guide provides descriptive commentaries on each of these payment options, making it easy to identify which one best meets your personal needs and preferences for making simple, fast, and safe payments at the online casino of your choice.
Once you choose a casino to join, your next decision is just as important. You need to select a banking method that you can access easily and safely. Your location may limit the number of options you have. It is important to note that you can choose different methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. The following guide provides a quick look at the most common ways to deposit and withdraw funds from online casinos, giving you the details needed to make an informed decision.
|1||Read Review||75 Free Spins =>use code: CASH3WINS||CASH3WINS||Visit|
|2||Read Review||50 Free Spins >use code: 50BANDITS2||50BANDITS2||Visit|
|3||Read Review||$25 Free=>use bonus code: GRAB25||GRAB25||Visit|
|4||Read Review||(New Offer) ✅ 20 Free Spins||Use Link||Visit|
|5||Read Review||$60 Free >use bonus code: 60GOLDENCLAWS||60GOLDENCLAWS||Visit|
One of the latest trends in online gambling is the use of an electronic wallet, digital wallet, or e-wallet as it is more commonly known. Its popularity arises from the fact that its advantages far outweigh its disadvantages.
Pros of Using E-Wallets
An e-wallet provides a simple yet secure method of storing money, bank account numbers, and credit card numbers for use at an online service, store, or entertainment venue. You simply load funds into your e-wallet using a bank transfer or credit card before you intend to use it to play at your favorite online casino.
Using an e-wallet avoids the need to input financial account details with each transaction, allowing you to deposit funds into your online gambling account swiftly, safely, and easily. Plus, only the e-wallet service sees your financial details at the time of your deposit.
E-wallets can be used to help limit your spending when gambling. You can only spend the amount of money you’ve loaded into it, so you can avoid going into debt.
When you use an e-wallet, you never need to worry about the bank blocking your deposits into an online casino. You are in control at all times. Deposits made using an e-wallet are generally fast and reliable as well.
Cons of Using E-Wallets
Few disadvantages exist when dealing with e-wallets. Perhaps the most important one is to avoid using one that hasn’t established a reliable reputation. Another small but possible disadvantage is the fact that your account number could be stolen if you aren’t careful with it.
Different Kinds of E-Wallets
As e-wallets grow in popularity, the number of options continues to increase. You have lots to choose from and here is a look at the most popular ones for use with online casino deposits and withdrawals. Before you choose the e-wallet you intend to set up, make sure that you review the fees attached to it for making deposits, transfers, and withdrawals.
” style=”modern-light” icon=”plus-circle”]One of the oldest e-wallets in existence today, Neteller can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. Once you provide all of the required information to set up your account, you can use it to complete monetary transactions at an online casino. Neteller and Skrill allow transfers between their e-wallets, but fees are attached to this type of transaction.
Skrill is one of the most popular and widely accepted e-wallets available today. It began as Moneybookers, so it has many years in existence. Before you can use this e-wallet, you need to register for an account. To do so, you must provide your name and other personal details such as your email address. After you validate your email, you must connect a credit card to your account by providing its details. To activate your account, Skrill deducts a small sum of money that you must confirm. After that, you simply place funds onto your Skrill account and use them whenever you want.
Another of the earliest e-wallets, PayPal is a safe and secure alternative to other banking options. To set up your account with PayPal, you must provide personal details, validate your e-mail, and confirm the monetary transaction that occurs. Once you’ve done so, you can fund your PayPal account and use the money to make a deposit into your casino account. You can withdraw funds from the casino into your account as well.
Ecopayz offers safety for your online transactions. Once you set up your account and fund it, you are ready to make a deposit. This card is easily funded through a bank transfer or credit card transaction.
For an instant solution to casino deposits, try Citadel. This e-wallet is widely accepted and easily funded. Due to regulations by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, this e-wallet is safe and secure.
Credit and Debit Cards
Traditional ways to deposit funds into an account at an online casino include debit cards and credit cards. Both of these methods are widely accepted for payment across a wide array of countries. The best way to find out whether or not you can use your personal credit card to deposit funds into an online account is to check the casino’s website before you join. The majority of online gambling establishments currently accept at least one credit card for transactions while most of them take more than one card for deposits. As you might expect, withdrawals generally cannot be completed using a credit card.
Pros for Credit and Debit Cards
The convenience of using credit and debit cards as methods of payment is one of their most popular advantages. All you need to do is have a card, enter its account number, and provide the name, address, and expiration date of the card. It’s that easy.
Credit and debit cards are relatively easy to obtain as long as you have a decent credit score. If your credit worthiness is a bit on the shaky side, you can always opt for a pre-paid card.
Cons for Credit and Debit Cards
Perhaps the largest disadvantage attached to credit and debit cards is the simple fact that you must provide sensitive information that you don’t want to get into the hands of anyone else. Even though online casinos encrypt this information, some players still have doubts as to the safety of their personal details. If you can ignore doubts of this nature, you won’t have any problem using this method to fund your casino account.
Another issue surrounding the use of credit and debit cards is that your bank now has a record of your gambling transactions. If you are not comfortable sharing this kind of information, you may prefer to use a different form of payment.
Some locations do not allow the use of credit and/or debit cards for online gambling payments. If your country is one of them, you must choose an alternative method of making a deposit.
Different Types of Credit and Debit Cards – What You Need to Know
The most important thing to understand about using debit and credit cards for deposits at online casinos is that some of them simply work better than others. First of all, not all casinos accept the same type of card. Secondly, fees are often attached to the use of these cards, particularly if you need to convert funds from one currency to another. Thirdly, some countries simply do not offer their residents access to specific types of credit and debit cards. Fourthly, withdrawals generally take a few days unlike deposits, which typically appear within minutes.
Here’s a look at various types of popular debit and credit cards. Use this information to help you decide whether or not you want to use your existing card to make an online deposit for the purposes of gambling.
One of the most widely used credit cards, Visa is popularly used for online casino deposits. A small collection of countries forbid the use of credit and debit cards to deposit funds into an online casino account. If your country is one of them, you must choose an alternative method of funding your account.
Visa Electron is a debit card. It can be used at many online locations to make deposits. It is important to make sure you have sufficient funds in your account prior to attempting your transaction.
A popular card that can be used for both debit and credit, MasterCard is well-known and widely accepted at many online casinos. In most instances, making a deposit at your favorite gambling establishment is not going to be a problem. Your transaction should go through smoothly and quickly. However, making a withdrawal back onto your MasterCard is going to be impossible. You should be prepared to use an alternative method to claim your winnings.
The American Express card is also known as the AMEX. Although it is a popularly held credit card, fewer casinos are willing to accept this card for deposits. You may need to choose a different type of credit card in order to complete a deposit transaction at an online casino.
A prepaid card works in a similar manner to a debit card. The primary difference is that you must put money onto the card in order to be able to use it. Online gambling establishments readily accept prepaid cards for deposits, making them one of the most popular choices among players. If you have any doubts, consider getting a Paysafecard since that one is by far the most widely accepted prepaid card. Just remember that you do need to have another option when cashing out your winnings. Using prepaid cards comes with advantages as well as disadvantages.
Pros for Prepaid Cards
One of the primary benefits of a prepaid card is that anyone can get one. You don’t need to have a good credit score either. All you need is money to load the card with money, and you are ready to make your deposits.
Since you can purchase prepaid cards at numerous locations, it is easy and convenient to get one. Some of the locations where you can find prepaid cards for purchase include gas stations, grocery stores, discount stores, and convenience stores.
Some prepaid cards are reloadable, so you can use them many times. To reload money onto your card simply take it to a participating location and have the sales clerk add your money onto it.
Another positive aspect of prepaid cards is that they are not linked to a bank account. You don’t have to provide a bank account number to the online casino at the time of your transaction. Your financial details remain hidden and safe.
Since you determine how much money to place on a prepaid card, you remain in control of your gambling costs. Simply load the card with the amount of money you can afford to lose instead of using a credit card with unlimited funds. Once you’ve exhausted the money on the card, you’ll need to wait until you can load more onto it before you can continue gambling.
Cons for Prepaid Cards
Before you run out to the nearest convenience store and buy a prepaid card, you should take a few moments to compare several of them. Most providers attach a variety of fees onto the use of the card, including purchase, monthly, overdraft, point-of-sale, balance inquiry, and transaction declined fees. If you look over your options carefully, you can select the card with the fewest fees.
Another disadvantage of using prepaid cards is the fact that you cannot withdraw your winnings using this type of card. Therefore, you will need to find another payment method to cash out.
Types of Prepaid Cards
While a wide number of prepaid cards exist, online casinos do not accept all of them as a method of payment. Here is a look at the cards that are commonly taken for deposits.
Perhaps the most widely accepted prepaid card at online casinos, Paysafecard has pros and cons. You use it in the same way as a debit card. Paysafecard is sold globally at thousands of locations. Moreover, you can split up the funds you have on Paysafecard, using it for multiple deposits until you run out of money.
Paysafecard can only be used for deposits, so you need a secondary payment method to complete withdrawals. This particular prepaid card is not reloadable, so you do need to replace it rather than putting more money onto it.
A prepaid Visa card works just like a debit card. You can use it numerous times and reload it with more money. This card provides a convenient way to keep your online gambling spending separated from the rest of your purchases. The biggest disadvantage of using a prepaid Visa card is that you must go to a bank or financial establishment to get one. Another negative aspect is that you cannot use this card to make a withdrawal at the casino, so you do need to have a secondary banking option.
Additional Ways to Deposit Funds
In addition to the methods already mentioned, online casino players have two more methods they can use to make deposits. These options include the use of bitcoin and bank transfers.
Cryptocurrency is one of the latest trends for making deposits as well as withdrawals at online casinos. Using it is easy, safe, and anonymous, making this method extremely popular. Bitcoin, one of the types of cryptocurrency, is now accepted at a number of online casinos, providing a user-friendly option outside of credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid cards.
In order to use your bitcoin, you must have a digital wallet or access to a digital transfer service. If you don’t have any bitcoin, most casinos accepting this form of cryptocurrency also offer ways to purchase it so that you can use this method.
How to Use Bank Transfers for Deposits
Whether you simply do not have a debit or credit card or you just prefer not to use them for online transactions, other options do exist for making your deposits. A bank transfer is one of the simplest solutions since it allows you to take money directly out of your bank account so that you can deposit these funds into your online casino account. Not all casinos allow you to use this method for deposits, although most of them do allow it for withdrawals.
If you do want to use a bank transfer, you may be able to use one of the following options to do so:
- Trustly: Available throughout Europe, Trustly can be used in 29 countries to make a deposit using bank funds. This service allows you to connect directly to your bank account in order to transfer your funds. If your bank has limits in place as to how much you can transfer, these limits are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Instadebit: Casino members from Canada have access to Instadebit, a service allowing you to transfer funds directly from your bank account to an online casino. This service works with Canadian dollars as well as United States dollars.
- POLi: Available to players from Australia, POLi enables direct transfers from personal bank accounts to an account held at an online casino.
How to Deposit Funds into an Online Casino
While making your initial deposit into your online casino account may seem tricky at first, this process is usually short and simple. Most online casinos guide you through the depositing process, so you should not experience any problems. In general, you can use the following steps successfully place monetary funds into a casino account:
- Use your member ID and password to log in.
- Look for the “deposit” or “cashier” link and click it.
- Review the available methods for your location and preferred method of making a deposit.
- Select the deposit option that best meets your needs and click.
- Enter the amount of the deposit you want to make.
- Click the confirmation button.
- Complete the information required for the method you are using to make the deposit, including bank account, e-wallet, credit
- card, or pre-paid card information.
- Review the information to ensure it is correct and click the confirmation button.
- Check your online casino account to see if your money has been transferred.
Glossary of Payment Terms
- Bankroll: The full amount of money the player has available for wagering on games.
- Bankwire: A term used interchangeably with wire transfer.
- Bitcoin: The first form of cryptocurrency. Its monetary value fluctuates. It is a digital currency that can be used anonymously.
- Cashier: The area of an online casino where deposits and withdrawals take place. In order to deposit funds or request a cashout of your deposit balance and winnings, you must visit the cashier.
- Cash Out: When you cash out your funds, you withdraw them by transferring the money back to your credit or debit card, bank account, or E-wallet. Some online casinos allow you to cash out by requesting a check. A cashout refers to the actual withdrawal itself.
- Casino Account: The account you open when you become a member of an online casino is referred to as your casino account. Typically, you must submit an online application and registration form to create your casino account.
- Currency Conversion: If the funds you deposit into your casino account are a different currency than the funds already in the account, a currency conversion takes place. For example, if your local currency is different than the currency supported by the casino, your deposit is converted to the appropriate type of funds such as USD to EUR.
- Deposit: When you place money from your personal funds or e-wallet into your online casino account, it is referred to as your deposit. The process of moving money from your personal bank account or e-wallet into a designated casino account is known as depositing your funds for the purpose of wagering and playing online casino games for real money.
- E-wallet: An e-wallet refers to the digital device or online service used by a player to store currency for the purpose of making online deposits and withdrawals.
- Payment Methods: Payment methods are the different ways you can make an online deposit at an online casino.
- Wallet: When online casinos are involved, the wallet is the casino cashier.
- Wire Transfer: A wire transfer allows you to move funds from an online casino to your bank account or from your bank account to the onlilne casino.
- Withdrawal: A withdrawal is the term used to refer to the sum of money you transfer from your online casino account to your personal account or to the process of making this transfer.
- Best 7 online casinos which supports CartaSi
- CASHLIB CASINOS
- Bancontact Mister
- Mastercard Casino
- Bpay.md Payment Services
- Pay N Play Payment Services
- ComGate Payment Services
- Siru Mobile Casino
- Casino Payment Skrill
- Online Casinos that Accept Interac
- Online Casino Real Money Paypal
- Bank Wire Online Casino
- Online Casinos that Accept Moneygram
- Online Casino Deposit Methods for US Players
- Interac Online Casino Canada
- Best eWallet Online Casinos
- Debit Card Online Casino
- Online Casinos that Accept Western Union
- SPOROPAY ONLINE CASINOS
- Online Casino that Accepts Discover Card
- ASTROPAY CARD
- IDEAL ONLINE CASINOS
- POLi Online Casino
- Online Casino Pay by Boku
- Online Casinos that Accept Neosurf
- Online Casino Accept Webmoney
- Venus Point Payment
- Online Casino That accept PaySafeCard? Read Here!
- eCheck Online Casinos
- EcoPayz accepted Online Casinos
- VISA Online Casino
- USA Casino American Express 2020
- Pay by Phone Bill Casino Slots? Best Pay by Phone Casino Online!
- Zimpler Casinos
- Citadel Instant
- Bitcoin Casino
Depositing and Withdrawing at Online Casinos
One thing that is really important when it comes online casinos is the way you will make deposits and withdrawals. Players need to know that all of their funds are secure and that they can operate that money easily without running into any issues.
Which options can I use to deposit?
An online casino would want to attend to a high number if customers and that is why you will notice that the most renowned online casinos have over dozens of payment methods so that players could choose. You could choose to play with e-wallets, wire transfers, Bitcoin, debit cards and credit cards.
Is it same to make use of my credit cards?
It is completely safe. Online casinos have a software at their disposal. With this software, all your credit card payment are smooth and reliable. So you can make all your transactions freely without thinking of being victim of fraud.
How much time does processing a transaction take?
Most often, you will be able to see your deposit money instantly. If it is not instant, then be patient a few more minutes. Withdrawals could go from 24 to 72 hours to being processed. This is because the cashiers have to approve every single Withdrawal transaction. And the banks or financial institutions might take some time to process as well.
Which is the best option to make a deposit?
You have different options you could make use of. Some of the are Bitcoin, wire transfers and credit cards. Credit Cards: the most used way of depositing money on online casinos. You have mostly cards like MasterCard and Visa being used, but you also have other cards like Discover Card and American Express card being used. Money Gram or Western Union: these ones are called wire transfer services and there are an alternative to making deposits. Both of them have a charge you will have to pay. In some countries, they have different names. MoneyGram is referred to as RapidTransfer and Western Union is referred to as MoneyTransfer. Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. With this one, you are sure of keeping your identity safe. It is one of the fastest and safest deposit method but you can also very well use it for withdrawals.