Best Online Casinos Denmark
|1||Read Review||75 Free Spins =>use code: CASH3WINS||CASH3WINS||Visit|
|2||Read Review||50 Free Spins >use code: 50BANDITS2||50BANDITS2||Visit|
|3||Read Review||🌟(New Casino)🌟 $60 Free Chips >use bonus code: ON-LINE60||ON-LINE60||Visit|
|4||Read Review||C$88 FREE PLAY No deposit Bonus + up to C$1.500||welcome1||Visit|
|5||Read Review||$10 Free No Deposit Bonus||UPTOWN10||Visit|
|6||Read Review||100% up to €/$ 150||Use Link||Visit|
|7||Read Review||50 Free Spins >use Bonus code: 50JUNGLE||50JUNGLE (on Jungle Slots game)||Visit|
|8||Read Review||100 Free Spins No Deposit||100BANDITS||Visit|
|9||Read Review||40 Free Spins =>use code: 40BANDITS||40BANDITS||Visit|
|10||Read Review||$5 Free No Deposit Bonus||FIVESTAGS||Visit|
The inventors of Lego are actually those who have interest in playing games. Hence, gaming and the Denmark gambling market as a subject matter will take few days to be in black and white. Without beating around the bush, we will discuss the most important attributes of gambling in Denmark.
These attributes emanated from liberal and Hans Christian Andersen’s point of view of this country with 14 Nobel laureates. Generally, Denmark’ population has short working hours and the luxury of time to spend on gaming. The Danish have keen interest in online gambling; as a result, they have massive gambling revenue.
The monopolistic nature of the gambling market in Denmark has been in existence for long. In 2012, changes were made to maintain balance in Denmark gambling market.
Considering the climate, law implementation and current legislation protecting gamblers’ right, it appears that Denmark got it right. Also, half of the revenue gotten on gambling came from online gaming.
The 2017 annual report by Danish regulator Spillemyndigheden revealed that 51.5% of the total revenue was generated from online gambling. Gaming markets that attract Danish the most include slots, lotteries and sportsbook. There are online casinos that have gotten Danish gambling approval; check the list below.
Denmark Gambling Regulation
Before January 2012, the state-owned DanskeSpil was the only company that has betting license in the Danish kingdom. Other Danish and foreign bookmaking companies were not licensed to provide either casino or sport betting services for the Danish bettors.
But the regulations behind monopoly in the gambling were weak and fell short of the expected standards. Despite these regulations, many online casinos and bookmakers offer the Danes the best of gambling services easily through translation of contents into Danish language.
In the Danish gambling regulations, one of the most prominent of the Danish Gambling Act is Act No. 848 which institutes some rules that have to do with different form of gambling in Denmark.
Prior to joining Danish gambling markets, new gambling operators must get the approval of the Danish Gambling Authority (DGA, the institution that oversees all gambling activities in Denmark).
In fact, these regulations were put in place to ensure that Danish players prefer using local certified gambling sites to foreign gaming sites. Unlicensed foreign casinos and bookmakers are strictly banned from accepting Danish players but players have the freedom to choose his/her favourite gaming site. More than two dozens of active online casinos that were certified in Denmark exist.
And the Danish gambling legislations also provide a favourable atmosphere for new operators to emerge and flourish in the industry.
For players that reside in Denmark, diverse payment methods are available for funding and withdrawal from online gambling accounts. The online payment interfaces are user-friendly with no limitation and all transfer methods are accepted.
Also, gamblers with real money are welcome all around the world. Payment methods such as MasterCard (from the Danske Bank or any other bank in Denmark), Paysafecard prepaid voucher and the Visa credit and debit cards.
Transaction via ewallets such a Paypal, Skrill and Neteller is not a problem for majority of Danish players, because of their enviable technical know-how.
Another method of funding your online account directly from your bank is the use of Envoy, though it is not widely accepted among online casinos in Denmark. With all the available methods, Danish players have preference for using Dankort or Nordea credit card when making purchases online and the same may apply to gambling as well.
Nordea was formed from collaboration of many banks from Denmark, Sweden and Finland. It is a major virtual banking service with the Nordic countries as the targeted market.
Nordea is easy to use; online transfer can be done via mobile. To perform transactions with Nordea, an online Netbank account is first opened, then users have to receive unique transaction codes for secure transactions.
With the integration of Dankfort into the Visa brand, Danish have a lot to enjoy using their domestic credit cards for transactions; more convenient and transactions can be performed at any time. Other notable payment methods include ClickandBuy, eCheck, EcoCard and Entropay.
Danish is the generally spoken language and as well the official language of Denmark. Nevertheless, more than 85% of Danish do speak English as their second language. Being able to speak English is a plus for Danish player especially when it comes to online gambling.
Therefore, the default language of betting websites is English and the support team also operate in English. Some of the online casinos have Danish structure and render help to player in Danish. The widely used contact methods include telephone, live chat (onsite end to end messaging platform) and email.
Majority of the gambling operators in Denmark accept the widely used currencies like USD, EUR and AUD. But there is likelihood that few among them will not accept the Danish Krone (DKK).
Whenever we have situations like this, Danish player can either exchange their funds to the generally accepted currencies or stick to sites that accept the native currency. Thus, players can check the table of top online casino providers for Danish players and the currencies they accept.
Software & Games
There are collections of casino games, sport betting and specialty games from which people of the Danish kingdom can select. Excitingly, most of them are lovers of technical games like blackjack and poker and they spend an appreciable number of hours with video slots. Actually, they have the luxury of time for gaming and don’t mind playing since they have attractive software at their disposal;
- Microgaming: a brand that is prevalent among amateur players and the experienced ones. This brand has been in the market since the inception of online gaming and has made a name in the industry, with its slots, outstanding video poker machines and the virtual table games. In 1994, Microgaming became the pace setter in the online casino market when it launched the first online casino. Today, Microgaming has grown to the extent of having hundreds of casino websites that players can choose from. Using casinos powered by Microgaming software, Danes have collections of games to enjoy. Few among the game include Mermaid’s Millions, Break Da Bank, Agent Jane Blonde, Halloween or the Phantom of the Operas, Mega Moolah (one of the ever-increasing jackpot slots in the gambling market) and the Jurassic World.
- IGT is one of the popular gaming brands that ensure continual upgrade of its services. Unfortunately, the interfaces aren’t well designed and the configurations are poor for online play. Despite the online play barrier, IGT casinos are tested and trusted and user-friendly. IGT casinos have some game that singled it out among the crowd; such games include Bridesmaids, Da Vinci Diamonds, Cleopatra, Siberian Storm (which is among the Mega Jackpots, IGT’s network of progressives) and Ghostbusters.
- Evolution Gaming: This is a brand that players would not afford to miss in live casinos of their favourite gaming websites. Games from this brand are classy and complex in nature. Evolution brand’s games feature professional dealers with copious selections of exceptional accessories like side bets, different table features and choice of language for players. Few among the classic products of Evolution gaming in the array of live roulette and blackjack; Lighting Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, Bet Behind Blackjack, Blackjack Party and others.
- Yggdrasil: A fast-growing gaming brand with outstanding video slots that have taken over the market in recent years. Yggdrasil has outstanding collections though they had to borrow some features from classic slots and fine-tune them to meet the future demand. The best among Yggdrasil games include Holmes & the Stolen, Jokerizer, Empire Fortune, Viking Go Berzerk, Frutoids and others which space wouldn’t permit to mention.
- Bally Technologies: It is a brand to reckon with in both the online and shop-based casino markets, having weathered the storm of the market in both categories. Its remarkable video poker and slots are the framework of wonderful experience that attracts players the most. High- quality graphics coupled with nostalgic feelings are responsible for the fame of Bally’s games. Players would love to try out the following games; Shadow Diamonds, Michael Jackson King of Pop slot, Mayan Treasures and Wild Huskies.
- NetEnt: This is one of the ruling brands in Denmark and European online casino markets. NetEnt has tempting slots with numerous characters and outstanding features. Its new products are results of creative vision, adequate research combined with outstanding skills. Besides the numerous jackpot producing games like Hall of Gods and Mega Fortune, this brand also markets amazing slots such as Jack Hammer, Copy Cats, Jimi Hendrix Stream Tower and the Secret of Atlantis.
- SkillOnNet: This brand got on the gaming train in 2005. Although, it is yet to get fame like some other brands but the quality of its products has no substitute. SkillOnNet’s portfolio spans over 50 quality games. Exceptional ones among these 50 games include The Reel Deal, Millionaire Genie, and Ghost Pirates.
- Quickspin: One of the most popular iGaming brands to reckon with in the market. Quickspin has bagged many awards for its outstanding gaming products. This brand created slots meticulously with a uniform control panel that distinguished the product from others- bets were split into different levels for simplicity. It easy to use and most customers love this improvement. Few among the games in Quickspin’s portfolio include Supernova, The Three Musketeers, Goldilocks, Treasure Island, Sinbad and Big Bad Wolf and Firestorm.